I started this idea on my “home” blog: Desertfyre But since this will probably be a “longtime”…
My customary re-link concerning my art/writing blog.
Updated with photos and stories for any anyone interested. Some artwork as well. More to come.
Saw this photo of Neyo and really liked it so I figure I post here. (That and since I didn’t find this photo in under 5 seconds searching Tumblr….)
90% of the reason I even like Ne-yo is because he be rocking in style. I love the hats he wears. The whole gentlemen ensemble is what attracts me. The other 10% is cause he does have a number of songs I like to listen to when I’m in the mood. And I like that a lot of them portrays women in a positive light.
(And a shout-out to him in the movie that came out earlier this year: Red Tails. Loved him and the rest of the cast in that. =D )
Currently listening to his demo song of MJB’s Fade Away. I really like his version that apparently he entitles Sometimes.
On some days when it’s a beautiful day, I like laying on my bed looking up at the clouds. This time I decided I’d snap some photos while I was laying upside down listening to my new favorite Engima song: MMX (The Social Song).
This is what became of that. I snapped so many photos, so I’ll upload some of the best. Photoshop CS3 was used on it a bit.
Note to Self: With all the photos I snapped I could make a little music video with it.